Oxfam launches personalised emails to members
LONDON – Oxfam is launching a personalised email newsletter for supporters to help them feel more involved with the charity's activities.
The intelligent newsletter, which will contain content that closely match the interests of individual donors, has been developed by Social Republic, as part of an overhaul of Oxfam's electronic marketing strategy.
"By dynamically tracking the ways in which individual supporters navigate through Oxfam Reports Live, we can personalise the content of future issues to closely match the interests of individual supporters. This is key to developing close relationships with our supporters," said Tony White, Oxfam's e-marketing leader.
The monthly online publication will feature programme updates, campaigning news, supporter offers and information about Oxfam's fundraising activities, all designed to engage supporters and make them more aware of how they are helping Oxfam to combat poverty and suffering throughout the world.
Social Republic's MD Peter Askew said: "Working with Oxfam is significant for us because this is uncharted territory. Testing supporter relationship development through digital media will produce important learnings."
The agency is a spin-off of Agency Republic, specialising in developing social campaigns and initiatives for charity, not-for-profit and commercial clients.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London