Gyro buys Cozai to expand new media offering
LONDON - Integrated marketing agency Gyro has strengthened its new-media offering with the acquisition of web development and online marketing firm Cozai.
The division, which expands Gyro's existing digital offering with Cozai's team of four, will be headed up Cozai's director of new media Jon Pollard.
Pollard said: "Joining Gyro represents an excellent opportunity to create integrated new media solutions that many other agencies talk about but few deliver. It is good to be joining a team that understands the real benefit to it's customers of integration and truly embraces our desire to deliver effective and measurable results."
He will be supported by chief designer Barnaby Ellis, technical director David Smith and assistant technical director Norman Cooke, all of whom join from the agency.
The team has worked on developing websites, web management tools, e-learning applications and customer enrolment systems for organisations such as the Financial Services Authority, Universal Music and the Surrey Space Centre.
Gary Brine, CEO of GyroGroup, said: "The team adds yet another valuable string to Gyro's bow in our quest to deliver fully managed end-to-end integrated brand communications. As former suppliers to Gyro we know the team well and the move to bring them in-house seemed an obvious way to deliver a more immediate, effective and accountable service to customers."
Gyro was formed in 1991 and provides direct marketing and design services to clients including Hitachi Data Systems, Nortel Networks, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, Iomega, WWF, Deutsche Bank, Sherwood International, BT, American Express and Orange.
It has turnover in excess of $12m and has offices in the US, UK, Switzerland and Asia Pacific.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London