Starcom hires ZenithOptimedia's Fowler as account chief
LONDON – Starcom Motive is strengthening its client services and account handling division with the appointment of Nilufer Fowler from ZenithOptimedia as group account director.
Fowler will head up Starcom's Honda, Dollond & Aitchison and Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society accounts, in a role previously held by Will Saunders. He stepped into the new role of client services director in the Autumn.
Fowler, who takes over with immediate effect, joined Optimedia as head of magazines in 1997 before it merged with Zenith Media to become ZenithOptimedia. During her spell there she was promoted to business director on the L'Oreal, New Line Cinema and Allied Bakeries business.
Before joining Optimedia, Fowler was a planner/buyer at John Ayling Associates, working on Allied Dunbar, Kimberly Clarke and Telegraph Newspapers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire