Starcom hires ZenithOptimedia's Fowler as account chief
LONDON – Starcom Motive is strengthening its client services and account handling division with the appointment of Nilufer Fowler from ZenithOptimedia as group account director.
Fowler will head up Starcom's Honda, Dollond & Aitchison and Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society accounts, in a role previously held by Will Saunders. He stepped into the new role of client services director in the Autumn.
Fowler, who takes over with immediate effect, joined Optimedia as head of magazines in 1997 before it merged with Zenith Media to become ZenithOptimedia. During her spell there she was promoted to business director on the L'Oreal, New Line Cinema and Allied Bakeries business.
Before joining Optimedia, Fowler was a planner/buyer at John Ayling Associates, working on Allied Dunbar, Kimberly Clarke and Telegraph Newspapers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London