Starcom hires ZenithOptimedia's Fowler as account chief
LONDON – Starcom Motive is strengthening its client services and account handling division with the appointment of Nilufer Fowler from ZenithOptimedia as group account director.
Fowler will head up Starcom's Honda, Dollond & Aitchison and Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society accounts, in a role previously held by Will Saunders. He stepped into the new role of client services director in the Autumn.
Fowler, who takes over with immediate effect, joined Optimedia as head of magazines in 1997 before it merged with Zenith Media to become ZenithOptimedia. During her spell there she was promoted to business director on the L'Oreal, New Line Cinema and Allied Bakeries business.
Before joining Optimedia, Fowler was a planner/buyer at John Ayling Associates, working on Allied Dunbar, Kimberly Clarke and Telegraph Newspapers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London