Times Online broadens appeal with business relaunch
LONDON - The Times Online is relaunching its business channel to provide information by industry sector and broaden its appeal to the business audience.
The channel will contain breaking news as well as content from The Times and the Sunday Times, whose writers including Patience Wheatcroft, business journalist of the year.
Users will still be able to sign up for business news alerts and market information via SMS or PDA. Access to the Times Online remains free of charge.
Paul Hayes, general manager at Times Newspapers, said that the success of the Times Online with advertisers had allowed it to keep the service free.
"The re-launch of the Business section is the first of a series of redesigns which will enable us to create a more robust, flexible and usable website," he said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london