Times Online broadens appeal with business relaunch
LONDON - The Times Online is relaunching its business channel to provide information by industry sector and broaden its appeal to the business audience.
The channel will contain breaking news as well as content from The Times and the Sunday Times, whose writers including Patience Wheatcroft, business journalist of the year.
Users will still be able to sign up for business news alerts and market information via SMS or PDA. Access to the Times Online remains free of charge.
Paul Hayes, general manager at Times Newspapers, said that the success of the Times Online with advertisers had allowed it to keep the service free.
"The re-launch of the Business section is the first of a series of redesigns which will enable us to create a more robust, flexible and usable website," he said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London