Echo's Murray to head ValueClick e-mail division
LONDON - Marketing services company ValueClick has established an e-mail marketing arm and hired Echo Direct sales director Regan Murray as the division's sales manager.
Murray joins after a two-year stint at DM specialist Echo, and is tasked with launching ValueClick's e-mail marketing service to UK advertisers. She has eight years experience in the sector, and has worked with clients including the BBC, Jaguar and Motorola.
In her new role Murray will be responsible for promoting ValueClick's mail technology and media team, as well as marketing and managing a UK prospect database aimed at the agency's clients.
Murray said that the promotion of the email marketing service would concentrate on its integrated nature. "Stand-alone e-mail marketing products are no longer sufficient to meet the demands of clients. ValueClick offers advertisers a more comprehensive solution which includes media, technology, list brokerage and data management options," she said.
Last month ValueClick announced the appointment of Vanessa Kent as head of corporate development across Europe, Middle East and Africa to oversee new account management in the territories.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London