Echo's Murray to head ValueClick e-mail division
LONDON - Marketing services company ValueClick has established an e-mail marketing arm and hired Echo Direct sales director Regan Murray as the division's sales manager.
Murray joins after a two-year stint at DM specialist Echo, and is tasked with launching ValueClick's e-mail marketing service to UK advertisers. She has eight years experience in the sector, and has worked with clients including the BBC, Jaguar and Motorola.
In her new role Murray will be responsible for promoting ValueClick's mail technology and media team, as well as marketing and managing a UK prospect database aimed at the agency's clients.
Murray said that the promotion of the email marketing service would concentrate on its integrated nature. "Stand-alone e-mail marketing products are no longer sufficient to meet the demands of clients. ValueClick offers advertisers a more comprehensive solution which includes media, technology, list brokerage and data management options," she said.
Last month ValueClick announced the appointment of Vanessa Kent as head of corporate development across Europe, Middle East and Africa to oversee new account management in the territories.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London