Sony UK hires WebtraffIQ to improve customer loyalty
LONDON - WebtraffIQ has been appointed by Sony UK to manage website measurement and analysis as part of an effort to increase customer loyalty.
Sony has appointed the agency on a year-long contract, after looking for a way to unify its existing systems. It plans to use information gathered from its Sony Business business-to-business products site, Sonybiz.net to make key business development decisions.
The Sony Business website sells products for the education, healthcare, media and retail markets, and is accessed by more than 2,000 corporate clients and product distributors.
Mike Crawford, general manager of Sony Business Europe, said: "We were impressed with WebtraffIQ's flexibility and understanding of the
requirements we sought and its ability to adhere to what we specifically laid out for it to achieve for us."
WebtraffIQ measures the impact of marketing and PR activities, including email and viral campaigns, and regional above- and below-the-line campaigns, including online and off-line advertising.
Marcos Richardson, European director of WebtraffIQ, said: "Sony UK's commitment to the project surpassed all previous collaborations in
WebtraffIQ's history. It mapped out its technological infrastructure
and presented its key performance indicators to WebtraffIQ, creating
the foundation for WebtraffIQ's integration plan and solution criteria.
"Ultimately, we were chosen due to our consultative approach and our proven technology."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London