Sony UK hires WebtraffIQ to improve customer loyalty
LONDON - WebtraffIQ has been appointed by Sony UK to manage website measurement and analysis as part of an effort to increase customer loyalty.
Sony has appointed the agency on a year-long contract, after looking for a way to unify its existing systems. It plans to use information gathered from its Sony Business business-to-business products site, Sonybiz.net to make key business development decisions.
The Sony Business website sells products for the education, healthcare, media and retail markets, and is accessed by more than 2,000 corporate clients and product distributors.
Mike Crawford, general manager of Sony Business Europe, said: "We were impressed with WebtraffIQ's flexibility and understanding of the
requirements we sought and its ability to adhere to what we specifically laid out for it to achieve for us."
WebtraffIQ measures the impact of marketing and PR activities, including email and viral campaigns, and regional above- and below-the-line campaigns, including online and off-line advertising.
Marcos Richardson, European director of WebtraffIQ, said: "Sony UK's commitment to the project surpassed all previous collaborations in
WebtraffIQ's history. It mapped out its technological infrastructure
and presented its key performance indicators to WebtraffIQ, creating
the foundation for WebtraffIQ's integration plan and solution criteria.
"Ultimately, we were chosen due to our consultative approach and our proven technology."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London