Telegraph.co.uk adds online games to sports website
LONDON - The Daily Telegraph has launched a new instant-win games section to its sports website, featuring games such as 'Rugby Hero' and 'Beat the Keeper'.
The new games section, which is built and operated by online gaming specialists Gamesys, goes live this week.
The new section gives Telegraph.co.uk readers a chance to play a wide range of online games, earning points that they can convert into prize draw entries for DVD players, football shirts, digital cameras, weekend breaks and other prizes.
Players can also join in community chat rooms with others on the site, comparing notes on strategies and recent wins.
As well as the sports games on the site, games include old favourites such as slot machines, lotto, number and card games.
Other sports games will be added shortly and the list of games will be refreshed regularly to maintain high levels of interest. The games can be played for free to accrue prize points or on a pay-to-play basis to win cash prizes.
Tom Gadd, online sports promotion manager at Telegraph.co.uk, said: "Our users have a keen interest in sport and I'm sure the new games will prove very popular."
Gamesys, which built and will manage the site for Telegraph.co.uk, has previously designed sites for Channel 4, Littlewoods, FHM and TalkSPORT.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London