Itraffic launches Hilton International pan-European push
LONDON - Itraffic is launching a pan-European online advertising campaign for Hilton International across the UK, Scandinavian and German markets to support Hilton's recently launched country-specific sites.
The campaign aims to generate general awareness of the newly launched regional sites and drive incremental online revenue.
Creative for the campaign includes Flash pop-ups, banners and skyscrapers, video banners and skyscrapers, and content advertorials.
Hilton International has set an aggressive target of conducting 20% of its individual business online by 2005 directly through the Hilton websites.
Itraffic is responsible for the online media strategy and creative after winning a competitive pitch in May 2003 to become Hilton International's lead online agency.
Jerome Wise, director of channel marketing at Hilton International, said: "With itraffic's deep-seated understanding of the travel industry and proven successful marketing of travel brands, it was the natural choice to partner Hilton International in our quest to drive online awareness and revenues."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account/Project Manager - Brand Campaigns Kate Marsh Recruitment up to £32K, East London