Itraffic launches Hilton International pan-European push
LONDON - Itraffic is launching a pan-European online advertising campaign for Hilton International across the UK, Scandinavian and German markets to support Hilton's recently launched country-specific sites.
The campaign aims to generate general awareness of the newly launched regional sites and drive incremental online revenue.
Creative for the campaign includes Flash pop-ups, banners and skyscrapers, video banners and skyscrapers, and content advertorials.
Hilton International has set an aggressive target of conducting 20% of its individual business online by 2005 directly through the Hilton websites.
Itraffic is responsible for the online media strategy and creative after winning a competitive pitch in May 2003 to become Hilton International's lead online agency.
Jerome Wise, director of channel marketing at Hilton International, said: "With itraffic's deep-seated understanding of the travel industry and proven successful marketing of travel brands, it was the natural choice to partner Hilton International in our quest to drive online awareness and revenues."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire