Allianz Cornhill revamps database for increased DM
LONDON – Financial services firm Allianz Cornhill is using a CRM drive aimed at boosting revenues across its products, including Green Flag, and Legal and Home Assist.
The financial services group's customer database was rebuilt a year ago by WWAV-owned marketing services firm Identex.
The records have been segmented and profiled to provide behavioural and geo-demographic information as well as showing how recently and frequently customers renewed or used its products.
The information will allow the financial services giant to cross-sell its home and car products to customers and prospects.
Mike Hayward, direct marketing manager at Cornhill, said: "We are now able to derive significant additional revenues because we can identify potential up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for motor and home policies, and additional products such as Green Flag, Legal and Home Assist."
He added: "Early reports from our call centre show that the new campaigns are generating good results."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London