Allianz Cornhill revamps database for increased DM
LONDON – Financial services firm Allianz Cornhill is using a CRM drive aimed at boosting revenues across its products, including Green Flag, and Legal and Home Assist.
The financial services group's customer database was rebuilt a year ago by WWAV-owned marketing services firm Identex.
The records have been segmented and profiled to provide behavioural and geo-demographic information as well as showing how recently and frequently customers renewed or used its products.
The information will allow the financial services giant to cross-sell its home and car products to customers and prospects.
Mike Hayward, direct marketing manager at Cornhill, said: "We are now able to derive significant additional revenues because we can identify potential up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for motor and home policies, and additional products such as Green Flag, Legal and Home Assist."
He added: "Early reports from our call centre show that the new campaigns are generating good results."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London