E3 wins National Express airport division online task
LONDON – E3 Media has won a three-way pitch to develop a website for the airport arm of National Express as part of a broader marketing campaign worth over £1m to be launched in January.
The site, which will provide National Express Airport customers with online booking facilities and information about travel, aims to create a premium online brand presence for the service and significantly increase the current conversion rate for airport customers.
It will sit within the main National Express site, which currently attracts around 800,000 visitors a month.
The campaign being launched in January will promote the National Express' service that transports passengers from across the country to seven of the UK's main airports.
The campaign, which will run over the course of 2004, will include above- and below-the-line activity including on-airport advertising, national press, and the development of partnerships with airport operators and airlines.
Kevin Milnes, web development manager for National Express Airports, said: "Our aim is to create high impact with this site and develop a strong brand presence that clearly sets us apart from the core National Express service and from the competition. We are also working to a tight timescale, so we needed an agency that really understood the brand, that we could trust to deliver what it promised on time."
The appointment of E3 Media follows the relaunch of the National Express core brand in March this year, aimed at challenging brand perceptions.
E3 Media Director Matt Ramsay, added: "Having carried out some work for National Express on a student viral campaign and on its Eurolines brand in the past, we had a headstart and an understanding of the business and the brands. We have had an excellent working relationship with National Express and are delighted to be extending it."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing & Design Executive Ninesharp £20 - £25 per hour, Manchester