Eventer Design and PH-media in new-media switch
LONDON - Eventer Design has formed a strategic alliance with PH-media that will see the Brighton-based design agency take over all new-media clients from fellow South Coast shop.
The deal follows PH-media's strategic move into providing web-based management software to the architectural industry, a market in which it is now the UK market leader.
The 15 clients in the move include electronics manufacturer Radstone PLC, Aventis, FunkyFriends.com, insurance brokers Truman Lincoln, BMX firm Seventies, fashionable jewellers Jeremy Hoye, and Envision Pharma.
David Streeter, Eventer managing director, said: "There has always been a terrific chemistry between our two companies, and it will be a pleasure to offer our additional range of off-line creative services to PH-media clients, such as advertising, direct mail and brochure design, as well as providing them with an expanded web design and build function."
The two companies have in the past worked on a number of joint projects and according to Steve Penfold, PH-Media's operations director, Eventer were the obvious choice to take over its web service clients.
"Our main aim for 2004 will be to focus on developing and delivering our practice management software -- TIMEminder -- to the architectural industry, which this year has seen a dramatic increase in sales," he said.
The deal will see Nick Ford, PH-media web services manager move across to Eventer to ensure continuity.
Launched as a design agency more than 10 years ago, Eventer is now one of the biggest design and new-media groups on the South Coast, and is currently ranked in the UK's Top 100 Design Agencies.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London