Future unveils appointments and growth plans at Edge
LONDON - Future Publishing has appointed industry veteran Tony Mott as the new editor of its games magazine Edge, which it plans to back with increased distribution and international expansion in 2004.
Mott is a former editor of Edge and, most recently, he edited Edge's Equip specials and launched Channel 4 Teletext's GameCentral.
He is joined on the new Edge editorial team by associate editor Sam Richards, a former editor of Official PlayStation2 Magazine.
Internationally, expansion will see the magazine, which recently launched in Italy as Videogiochi, release a European edition in early 2004. Future also plans to expand Edge online.
James Binns, publisher of Edge, said: "This is my dream team to drive Edge's passion and commitment to quality games journalism on to the next level. 2004 will be a big year for Edge."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London