BHWG fifth partner Forster to leave Proximity London
LONDON – Shona Forster, the fifth founding partner of BHWG, is leaving Proximity London to move client side.
Forster set up what was then called Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray in 1991 along with Chris Barraclough, Simon Hall, Elly Woolston and Duncan Gray and was head of planning.
She was made executive planning director in 2000 with a brief to focus on the development of the department to take into account new media and technological developments, as well as more traditional media.
Forster is the third founding partner to quit the agency since March. Creative director Barraclough was first to go, leaving to launch start-up BarracloughEdwardsChamberlain, and Hall is leaving imminently, without any firm plans to remain in direct marketing.
Before the creation of BHWG, Forster worked at DDM Advertising, her first agency job. She had previously been working client side for three years.
Forster will remain with the agency until September and is expect to return to client-side marketing.
BHWG was bought by Omnicom-owned AMV Group in 1995 and became BHWG Proximity in 2000. It was merged with Clarke Hooper and Traffic to become the London arm of Proximity Worldwide in 2001.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)