GyroGroup expands US team with new president
LONDON - GyroGroup is expanding its US team with the appointment of former Compaq Computer executive Garry McGuire as president of operations.
McGuire moves from Enterasys Networks where he was chief marketing officer. Prior to that, McGuire was vice-president of enterprise marketing at Compaq and senior management roles at Nortel Networks and Tandem Computers.
In his new role, which is effective immediately, McGuire will have management responsibility for all aspects of the group's US operations and he will be based at the Gyro's US headquarters in San Fransisco.
Frank Lipari, former vice-president of global product marketing for Nortel Networks, and Cyndi Applegate, former vice-president of marketing for AT&T Wireless, have also been appointed to work on new business for the North American office.
Gyro Group completed the first stage of its London expansion last year with the appointment of Jeremy Mai as head of new media. Gyro has offices in the UK, North America, Switzerland and Asia Pacific.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London