GyroGroup expands US team with new president
LONDON - GyroGroup is expanding its US team with the appointment of former Compaq Computer executive Garry McGuire as president of operations.
McGuire moves from Enterasys Networks where he was chief marketing officer. Prior to that, McGuire was vice-president of enterprise marketing at Compaq and senior management roles at Nortel Networks and Tandem Computers.
In his new role, which is effective immediately, McGuire will have management responsibility for all aspects of the group's US operations and he will be based at the Gyro's US headquarters in San Fransisco.
Frank Lipari, former vice-president of global product marketing for Nortel Networks, and Cyndi Applegate, former vice-president of marketing for AT&T Wireless, have also been appointed to work on new business for the North American office.
Gyro Group completed the first stage of its London expansion last year with the appointment of Jeremy Mai as head of new media. Gyro has offices in the UK, North America, Switzerland and Asia Pacific.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london