Discovery Health signs ID Media for Cosmetic Surgery
LONDON - Fans of the Discovery Health channel's 'Cosmetic Surgery' programme can view dramatic before-and-after pictures of the show's volunteers on a new website.
Built by ID Media London, the microsite tracks seven of the people who appear on the programme and gives a short biography, along with before and after pictures.
The site also features a morphing function where users can view the changes and see how much of an impact it has made.
Case studies include 22-year-old teacher Louise, who has had her G-cup breasts reduced; and 72-year-old Brian, who has decided that a facelift will prolong his career as a model and actor.
John O'Reilly, creative director at ID Media, said: "Based on a doctor's surgery notebook, case studies, procedures and photographs are designed to fit into this semi-real book. Even the links to each surgeon's details mimic a classically designed business card. The navigation is very simple and straight forward with a key feature of the site allowing user's to morph between 'before and after' photographs of each patient."
Discovery Health said that the original 'Cosmetic Surgery' site, also created by ID Media is the most popular in its history.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1