Discovery Health signs ID Media for Cosmetic Surgery
LONDON - Fans of the Discovery Health channel's 'Cosmetic Surgery' programme can view dramatic before-and-after pictures of the show's volunteers on a new website.
Built by ID Media London, the microsite tracks seven of the people who appear on the programme and gives a short biography, along with before and after pictures.
The site also features a morphing function where users can view the changes and see how much of an impact it has made.
Case studies include 22-year-old teacher Louise, who has had her G-cup breasts reduced; and 72-year-old Brian, who has decided that a facelift will prolong his career as a model and actor.
John O'Reilly, creative director at ID Media, said: "Based on a doctor's surgery notebook, case studies, procedures and photographs are designed to fit into this semi-real book. Even the links to each surgeon's details mimic a classically designed business card. The navigation is very simple and straight forward with a key feature of the site allowing user's to morph between 'before and after' photographs of each patient."
Discovery Health said that the original 'Cosmetic Surgery' site, also created by ID Media is the most popular in its history.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graduate HR Assistant Major Players £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Organic Performance Director PFJ £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- UX & Conversion Specialist - Multi-Platform Devices ADLIB £30k - £35k, Bristol
- PR & Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, Leeds