Third Eye Design wins Mactaggart & Mickel brand task
LONDON - Scottish homebuilder Mactaggart & Mickel has appointed Glasgow-based design agency Third Eye Design to drive the company's brand and advertising strategy forward.
Mactaggart & Mickel has a reputation spanning eight decades as a builder of quality houses and has recently been given the go-ahead for an exclusive development in the West End of Glasgow.
With the new project in mind, the homebuilder was keen to introduce a new urban design style in keeping with the eclectic appeal of that part of Glasgow. However, after meeting with Third Eye Design, Mactaggart & Mickel has gone further and decided to hand over the reins for all of its design and advertising business.
Victor Brierley, director at Third Eye Design, said: "I think one of the reasons that we secured the account win is that we recognised the existing strengths of the brand, but were also aware of opportunities that were not being fully exploited. We are relishing the challenges of driving the company's marketing strategy forward and building a fruitful working partnership."
Scottish Design, New York Festival and Clio International Design award winners, Third Eye Design's reputation has gone from strength to strength since the company was founded in 1995.
On the back of recent new-business wins, which include the Royal Bank of Scotland, NHS Glasgow, NatWest, the design agency is currently looking to expand its premises and has hired new staff.
"We were impressed with Third Eye Design because they immediately recognised this juxtaposition and understood exactly how we work as a business. Third Eye is a dynamic organisation with a wealth of experience and its all-encompassing, creative approach will ensure that Mactaggart & Mickel continues to get its core message across to its customers," Mairi Mickel, marketing manager at Mactaggart & Mickel, said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London