WebtraffIQ broadens offering with Usability deal
LONDON - WebtraffIQ, the analytics consultancy, has signed a partnership with the Usability Company to offer a full range of analytic services for website owners.
The Usability Company will receive specialist technology and skills from WebtraffIQ, while WebtraffIQ will integrate usability services into its offering.
Marty Carroll, a director at the Usability Company, said: "Partnering with WebtraffIQ is consistent with our strategy of demonstrating a return on investment in delivering usability consultancy. The technology provided by WebtraffIQ perfectly complements the consultancy services we offer to our clients."
Both companies have also worked with Eyetracker, which analyses the way people look at web pages by measuring eye movements.
Marcos Richardson, European director at WebtraffIQ, said: "With the increase in calls by government and the private sector for the accessibility of websites for the disabled, careful attention to navigation, efficiency and effectiveness of websites will be critical for companies and organisations that want to stay ahead of the game."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol