WebtraffIQ broadens offering with Usability deal
LONDON - WebtraffIQ, the analytics consultancy, has signed a partnership with the Usability Company to offer a full range of analytic services for website owners.
The Usability Company will receive specialist technology and skills from WebtraffIQ, while WebtraffIQ will integrate usability services into its offering.
Marty Carroll, a director at the Usability Company, said: "Partnering with WebtraffIQ is consistent with our strategy of demonstrating a return on investment in delivering usability consultancy. The technology provided by WebtraffIQ perfectly complements the consultancy services we offer to our clients."
Both companies have also worked with Eyetracker, which analyses the way people look at web pages by measuring eye movements.
Marcos Richardson, European director at WebtraffIQ, said: "With the increase in calls by government and the private sector for the accessibility of websites for the disabled, careful attention to navigation, efficiency and effectiveness of websites will be critical for companies and organisations that want to stay ahead of the game."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London