Eyeconomy negotiates targeted space on 'I'm a Celeb'
LONDON – Eyeconomy, the online media planning and buying agency, has signed a deal to feature a number of targeted clients on ITV's 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!' website offering online fans relevant offers.
The pop-under ads on the 'I'm a Celebrity' site will appear during time-related areas of the day using the agency's pop-under service called Subsites.
MyBetting.co.uk features a bespoke page whereby users may place a bet on who they think will win; charity site Shelter has its own page making people aware, as celebrity evictions take place, that real people are evicted every day and urges people to respond with a donation; and finally Tick.com, a new online polling site, asks the public to deliver their verdict on who is the most popular celebrity.
Subsites works with more than 300 UK websites. Previous campaigns have included Shelter's eviction notice behind Channel 4's Big Brother website and P&G's Pampers behind various baby sites.
Eyeconomy's managing director Jon Clarke said: "We had very little time once we knew this latest opportunity was possible and we are elated that we have some truly relevant advertisers benefiting from our quick thinking."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)