IPC appoints managing director at women's weeklies
LONDON - IPC Media has put a new face in charge of its women's weeklies division, Evelyn Webster, who moves over from the publisher's country magazine business where she oversaw Country Life and Horse & Hound.
The move to IPC Connect comes after Caroline Ward, currently Connect's managing director, decided not to return to the business following maternity leave.
Webster joined IPC Media in 1992 as a graduate trainee, working her way up through circulation and marketing before being made publisher within the then IPC Specialist group.
She became publishing director across the Country & Equestrian titles in 1999, and was named managing director of IPC Country & Leisure Media in April last year.
Webster will take up her post as managing director of IPC Connect on March 3. Paul Williams, commercial director of the IPC Marine Group, has been appointed acting managing director of IPC Leisure.
IPC Connect is home to titles Now, Woman, Woman's Own and Chat.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex