FCUK names three more agencies for digital radio launch
LONDON - FCUK FM, the new digital station that promises to play 'none of the hits none of the time', has appointed three agencies to work on its development in the run-up to its April 1 launch.
Independent production company Somethin' Else has been commissioned to create the schedule and content for the station, which will be broadcast 24 hours a day on UK digital radio and globally via the FCUK website.
Exposure Digital, the interactive arm of the PR and communications agency Exposure, has been charged with designing and building the radio station's microsite and online radio player. French Connection has also hired the sound house Delicious Digital to come up with the creative concept, the on-air strategy and station branding.
TBWA\London, which handles FCUK's advertising, will create a global press, outdoor and television campaign to promote the new station.
French Connection says that since the launch of digital radio there are hundreds of new stations but none that do things differently. It is promising that FCUK FM will not be the same DJs playing the same jingles, but that it will shake up the world of radio.
A spokesperson for the company said the station will play "none of the hits, none of the time".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East