FCUK names three more agencies for digital radio launch
LONDON - FCUK FM, the new digital station that promises to play 'none of the hits none of the time', has appointed three agencies to work on its development in the run-up to its April 1 launch.
Independent production company Somethin' Else has been commissioned to create the schedule and content for the station, which will be broadcast 24 hours a day on UK digital radio and globally via the FCUK website.
Exposure Digital, the interactive arm of the PR and communications agency Exposure, has been charged with designing and building the radio station's microsite and online radio player. French Connection has also hired the sound house Delicious Digital to come up with the creative concept, the on-air strategy and station branding.
TBWA\London, which handles FCUK's advertising, will create a global press, outdoor and television campaign to promote the new station.
French Connection says that since the launch of digital radio there are hundreds of new stations but none that do things differently. It is promising that FCUK FM will not be the same DJs playing the same jingles, but that it will shake up the world of radio.
A spokesperson for the company said the station will play "none of the hits, none of the time".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG