Channel 4 relaunches site for agencies and advertisers
LONDON - Channel 4's trade marketing website, the in4mer, is to relaunch this week, giving media agencies and advertisers instant access to advanced programme schedule notes and research findings.
The new-look website, which initially launched in 1999, promises to include more up-to-the-minute programme information, easier navigation tools, the latest news from Channel 4, as well as details on forthcoming shows on Channel 4, E4 and Film Four, current sponsorship opportunities and all the latest research.
To support the relaunch, more than 3,000 CD-roms featuring Avid Merrion (aka Leigh Francis) of 'Bo Selecta' fame are being mailed to media agencies and advertisers. The CD-rom includes an interactive in4mer minisite that highlights the main sections of the site and previews footage of upcoming programmes, and was created by the agency Flare.
The channel is also giving away a top prize that includes two tickets to the Graham Norton show in New York and accommodation in a top hotel. Channel 4 will also run ads in the trade press. Creative is by design agency Tonic.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London