Former C4 interactive boss launches media consultancy
LONDON - The former head of interactive at Channel 4, Peter Good, is behind a new consultancy that aims to advise media brands on their interactive projects.
Good will be partnered by Emma Wilson, who was previously a senior producer and project manager for Victoria Real, Two Way TV and Wheel Group.
The agency will combine the experience Good gained over the past three years in developing C4's cross-platform strategy with Wilson's agency expertise to help broadcasters and production companies "realise their goals in interactive media".
Good, who was vice-president of MTV Digital before C4, left Channel 4 at the start of December 2003 to embark on a two-month research trip to the US. Now back in the UK, his new company plans to represent clients here and in the States.
Good and Wilson have combined experience of working on cross-platform projects for brands such as 'Big Brother', Abbey National, cricket and MTV.
Emma Wilson, partner of Good, said: "Good intends to offer a range of services from full cross-platform strategy to specific project management and production. We also plan to help production companies develop new interactive programme formats."
Good's branding has been designed by Warren Beeby, the creative behind Channel 5's rebranding to Five.
The agency launches this month.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London