Panlogic creates campaign for government trade body
LONDON - Panlogic, the digital marketing agency, has created a new online brand awareness campaign for government body UK Trade & Investment.
The campaign goes live this week, backing an offline launch in regional and trade press, direct marketing and radio advertising. The aim of the campaign is to tell businesses how UK Trade & Investment can help businesses negotiate the difficulties of exporting and importing.
Panlogic built the online contact centre, advertising and a viral game. The ads will appear on sites such as FT.com, the Telegraph, This Is Money and the PDA information service AvantGo. Media buying is through Ptarmigan Media.
Panlogic has also devised a single integrated database feed for call centre operatives and online applicants to avoid problems of having multiple databases and assist with despatching and following up direct marketing materials.
William Makower, CEO of Panlogic, said: "The web is now not an adjunct to an offline branding campaign but a core component, with the web database being central to all activity offline and online. This is the beginning of Panlogic rolling out such database solutions for other clients managing online and offline campaigns."
A spokesperson for UK Trade & Investment said: "The concept of an integrated database will make the ongoing management and effectiveness of the campaign an important tool in raising the awareness of our organisation."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool