Government body hands Panlogic integrated brief
LONDON - Panlogic, the digital marketing agency, has created an online brand awareness campaign for government body UK Trade & Investment, comprising of direct marketing, regional and trade press advertising and radio advertising.
The campaign goes live this week. The aim of the campaign is to tell businesses how UK Trade & Investment can help businesses negotiate the difficulties of exporting and importing.
Panlogic has devised a single integrated database feed for call centre operatives and online applicants to avoid problems of having multiple databases and assist with despatching and following up direct marketing materials.
Panlogic built the online contact centre, advertising and a viral game. The ads will appear on sites such as FT.com, the Telegraph, This Is Money and the PDA information service AvantGo. Media buying is through Ptarmigan Media.
William Makower, CEO of Panlogic, said: "The web is now not an adjunct to an offline branding campaign but a core component, with the web database being central to all activity offline and online. This is the beginning of Panlogic rolling out such database solutions for other clients managing online and offline campaigns."
A spokesperson for UK Trade & Investment said: "The concept of an integrated database will make the ongoing management and effectiveness of the campaign an important tool in raising the awareness of our organisation."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London