Government body hands Panlogic integrated brief
LONDON - Panlogic, the digital marketing agency, has created an online brand awareness campaign for government body UK Trade & Investment, comprising of direct marketing, regional and trade press advertising and radio advertising.
The campaign goes live this week. The aim of the campaign is to tell businesses how UK Trade & Investment can help businesses negotiate the difficulties of exporting and importing.
Panlogic has devised a single integrated database feed for call centre operatives and online applicants to avoid problems of having multiple databases and assist with despatching and following up direct marketing materials.
Panlogic built the online contact centre, advertising and a viral game. The ads will appear on sites such as FT.com, the Telegraph, This Is Money and the PDA information service AvantGo. Media buying is through Ptarmigan Media.
William Makower, CEO of Panlogic, said: "The web is now not an adjunct to an offline branding campaign but a core component, with the web database being central to all activity offline and online. This is the beginning of Panlogic rolling out such database solutions for other clients managing online and offline campaigns."
A spokesperson for UK Trade & Investment said: "The concept of an integrated database will make the ongoing management and effectiveness of the campaign an important tool in raising the awareness of our organisation."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London