Co-op launches integrated push in Northern Ireland
LONDON – The Co-operative Group is to launch an integrated marketing campaign in Northern Ireland, including direct mail and door-drops, as it turns to targeted mediums to build brand loyalty and differentiate it from competitors.
Leeds-based Poulter Partners was appointed by the group following a undisclosed three-way pitch.
The agency claims that advertising will lead the campaign, which will also use radio, posters and in-store activity.
Kicking off in April, a radio, bus vinyl and poster campaign will highlight offers available in store and this will be backed by door drops and direct mail targeting 100,000 consumers throughout the province.
Poulters claims that the convenience store sector is highly competitive and the aim of the campaign is to build loyalty by offering incentives to shop and news of in store deals. The Co-op already claims the campaign has already been successful elsewhere in the UK.
Elaine Patton, micro-marketing officer from the Co-op, said: "The marketing campaign emphasises our commitment to Northern Ireland consumers."
Earlier this month, Poulters launched a campaign for the National Bingo Game Association to promote bingo's image as a leisure pursuit. It was supported by a £3m advertising and promotional blitz.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London