Co-op launches integrated push in Northern Ireland
LONDON – The Co-operative Group is to launch an integrated marketing campaign in Northern Ireland, including direct mail and door-drops, as it turns to targeted mediums to build brand loyalty and differentiate it from competitors.
Leeds-based Poulter Partners was appointed by the group following a undisclosed three-way pitch.
The agency claims that advertising will lead the campaign, which will also use radio, posters and in-store activity.
Kicking off in April, a radio, bus vinyl and poster campaign will highlight offers available in store and this will be backed by door drops and direct mail targeting 100,000 consumers throughout the province.
Poulters claims that the convenience store sector is highly competitive and the aim of the campaign is to build loyalty by offering incentives to shop and news of in store deals. The Co-op already claims the campaign has already been successful elsewhere in the UK.
Elaine Patton, micro-marketing officer from the Co-op, said: "The marketing campaign emphasises our commitment to Northern Ireland consumers."
Earlier this month, Poulters launched a campaign for the National Bingo Game Association to promote bingo's image as a leisure pursuit. It was supported by a £3m advertising and promotional blitz.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire