Haygarth directors open Spinnaker for digital and DM
LONDON - Former Haygarth directors Robert Goldsmith and Brooke Dalton-Brewer have set up a new agency, called Spinnaker, specialising in digital and direct marketing.
Spinnaker has already signed up a number of clients, and is working on developing a proprietary tool called Clear Vision, which will help clients plan and analyse campaigns.
The agency plans to offer a range of print and electronic services, including door-drops and microsites.
According to Dalton-Brewer: "We are strong advocates of integration as an end goal but within this framework we believe in specialist execution. At the same time our experience of the interaction and tandem effect of direct and digital is central to what we do."
Goldsmith, who was joint managing director at Haygarth, has a background in direct marketing having set up the agency Blue Skies, which was acquired by Haygarth in 1998. Dalton-Brewer was head of client services at Haygarth before leaving to start Spinnaker.
"Our desire to set up our own agency is rooted in a belief that there is a market need for a more grounded form of agency whose focus in on demystification, clarity and simplicity," Goldsmith said.
Haygarth is an integrated agency offering promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing and PR.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire