Haygarth strengthens team with Ogilvy's Fowler
LONDON – Integrated agency Haygarth is strengthening its management team with the appointment of Rex Fowler as associate director of its direct marketing division, as well as making a number of senior level promotions.
Fowler joins from OgilvyOne Worldwide, where he was a freelance group account director. He has also held senior positions at Publicis and Craik Jones.
In the newly created role, Fowler will be responsible for clients including Lavazza, Majestic Wine and Nokia Enterprise Solutions.
Meanwhile the agency has also made a number of senior-level internal promotions including PR specialist Jessica Scott-Forbes, planners Julian Rooke and Ed Homes and promotional marketing expert Claire Hamilton, who all become associate directors. Martin Steel has been promoted with the job title deputy creative director.
Sophie Daranyi, Haygarth's managing director, said: "These appointments signify our desire to strengthen Haygarth's management team and further involve senior level staff in the day to day running of the business."
Haygarth delivers integrated marketing campaigns for clients such as Columbia Tristar, Kerry Foods, Tropicana and the Carbon Trust.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Account Executive AF Selection Up to £22,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Executive AF Selection £22,000, Manchester