BIMA launches call for entries for its 2004 awards
LONDON - The British Interactive Media Association has launched a call for entries for its 20th annual awards.
The final deadline for entry into the Bimas, which are hosted in association with Revolution magazine for the second year running, is June 30.
Alasdair Scott, chair of the awards committee and former Arnold Interactive creative director, said: "The Bimas are a fantastic opportunity to celebrate, as a community, the best in interactive design and commercial effectiveness. As a rapidly maturing industry, we have more talent and expertise than ever. Now is the time to benchmark the new and innovative alongside the most creative and effective our industry has to offer."
Last year's winners included Sky News Active online, Lever Faberge's Lynx Pulse and Ladbrokes Grand National, with the Grand Prix last year going to the Battersea Power Station website developed by Random Media.
Further information on the awards and categories, along with entry forms, can be found at the Bimas 2004 website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester