'European' flair to appeal to buyers of Pacifica Phase II
HONG KONG: Cheung Kong Holdings has launched a TV commercial developed by Market Catalyst to promote a new development, Pacifica Phase II.
The commercial, shot in Paris, presents images of a 'European lifestyle' in a bid to appeal to its middle-class target market.
According to Market Catalyst chief operation officer Davie Mok, Pacifica Phase II provides facilities with European design; thus, the advertising strategy and execution was based on this factor.
"The property market is recovering and prices are rising. We wanted an 'aspirational' image, with a totally fresh look to reflect the quality and price justification for Pacifica Phase II," said Mok.
The TV spot is supported by a pre-launch teaser TVC, a series of print ads, outdoor ads and radio ads.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...