'European' flair to appeal to buyers of Pacifica Phase II
HONG KONG: Cheung Kong Holdings has launched a TV commercial developed by Market Catalyst to promote a new development, Pacifica Phase II.
The commercial, shot in Paris, presents images of a 'European lifestyle' in a bid to appeal to its middle-class target market.
According to Market Catalyst chief operation officer Davie Mok, Pacifica Phase II provides facilities with European design; thus, the advertising strategy and execution was based on this factor.
"The property market is recovering and prices are rising. We wanted an 'aspirational' image, with a totally fresh look to reflect the quality and price justification for Pacifica Phase II," said Mok.
The TV spot is supported by a pre-launch teaser TVC, a series of print ads, outdoor ads and radio ads.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)