'European' flair to appeal to buyers of Pacifica Phase II
HONG KONG: Cheung Kong Holdings has launched a TV commercial developed by Market Catalyst to promote a new development, Pacifica Phase II.
The commercial, shot in Paris, presents images of a 'European lifestyle' in a bid to appeal to its middle-class target market.
According to Market Catalyst chief operation officer Davie Mok, Pacifica Phase II provides facilities with European design; thus, the advertising strategy and execution was based on this factor.
"The property market is recovering and prices are rising. We wanted an 'aspirational' image, with a totally fresh look to reflect the quality and price justification for Pacifica Phase II," said Mok.
The TV spot is supported by a pre-launch teaser TVC, a series of print ads, outdoor ads and radio ads.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)