'European' flair to appeal to buyers of Pacifica Phase II
HONG KONG: Cheung Kong Holdings has launched a TV commercial developed by Market Catalyst to promote a new development, Pacifica Phase II.
The commercial, shot in Paris, presents images of a 'European lifestyle' in a bid to appeal to its middle-class target market.
According to Market Catalyst chief operation officer Davie Mok, Pacifica Phase II provides facilities with European design; thus, the advertising strategy and execution was based on this factor.
"The property market is recovering and prices are rising. We wanted an 'aspirational' image, with a totally fresh look to reflect the quality and price justification for Pacifica Phase II," said Mok.
The TV spot is supported by a pre-launch teaser TVC, a series of print ads, outdoor ads and radio ads.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)