Carat incorporates global brand identity in new website
LONDON - Carat has launched a new website to incorporate the agency's recently unveiled global brand identity.
The redesign of Carat.co.uk was done by Start Creative to provide Carat with a system that lets it handle the editorial side, while leaving Start Creative to manage the hardware and CMS application.
The idea behind the new site is to focus on the people and personalities at Carat and the idea of "People passionate about communications". Under the section "Our Approach", each core skill area leads users directly to the email of a relevant Carat specialist. Quotes and insights have also been introduced to the site, with the aim of intriguing potential clients.
Joe Rudkin, head of public relations at Carat, said: "By focusing on the people who work at Carat, Start has brought our brand proposition to life. It has created an effective and engaging site that encourages interaction and involvement. This is based on a content management system with the features to cope with an organisation of our size."
Carat revamped its identity earlier this year to better reflect the evolution of the agency's service offering since its inception in 1988.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London