Michelob Ultra to sponsor Tour de France 2004 on ITV
LONDON – Low-carbohydrate premium lager Michelob Ultra is to sponsor ITV's coverage of the Tour de France 2004.
The broadcast sponsorship deal includes credits on ITV1 and ITV2, branded promotional trailers and a microsite within ITV.com. The deal was negotiated by Jamie Wilson and Stewart Hunt at ITV Sales with Busch media group.
Randall Blackford, Anheuser-Busch Europe's UK marketing director, said: "Michelob Ultra's sponsorship of ITV's coverage of the Tour de France is a great fit for the brand."
The Tour de France will return to ITV in July to see whether five-times winner Lance Armstrong can win his sixth title.
Michelob Ultra is also the title sponsor of the 2004 Michelob Ultra London Triathlon.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £36000 per annum, London