No escape as Hello! signs hospital radio celeb news deal
LONDON - The website of celebrity magazine Hello! has tied up with the Hospital Broadcasting Association to take entertainment news to hospitals and patients.
The deal with Hello's website will see daily celebrity news updates brought to patients through Hospital Broadcasting's 270 radio stations.
Tree Elven, Hello!'s website editor, said: "We're thrilled with this collaboration because Hellomagazine.com content is appealing to a huge range of people and who doesn't need some upbeat, entertaining news to listen to while they're laid up in hospital?"
HBA radio journalists will now be able to pick up and use news from the Hellomagazine.com website.
Mike Skinner, a spokesperson for the HBA, said: "The link will enable the presenters of hospital radio across the UK to give up-to date celebrity lifestyle news for the benefit of the patients and staff of the hospitals they serve."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London