DMA North to hold conference on home shopping
LONDON - The DMA in the North is holding a home shopping forum on July 1 to provide an overview of all of the latest regulations affecting the sector.
The forum will also discuss an update on postal affairs and industry best practice.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear how Littlewoods copes with postal disputes in a case study presented by Martyn Viquerat from CDMS, a subsidiary of Littlewoods.
Also on offfer is a summary of the various benchmarking initiatives being developed by Tank!, the body that promotes direct marketing to the financial services industry, which has launched a joint action group with the DMA.
Other speakers include: David Robottom, DMA director of postal affairs and industry development; Marjorie Wilson from the Office of Fair Trading; Jon Fell from international law firm Masons, and Rita Courtney, DMA best practice manager.
Karen Millett, DMA north manager, said: "This event has been specifically tailored to enable those working within the home shopping sector to keep abreast of developments within their industry. This is a varied and valuable forum for all those at middle management level or above in either home shopping companies or firms that supply this sector."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)