WFCA launches media planning and buying arm
LONDON - WFCA Integrated has set up a media planning and buying department on the back of its recent £7m Carpetright account win.
The agency won Carpetright, which is the UK's biggest floor-covering retailer, last month.
The win marked the first major success by WFCA in its efforts to extend its below-the-line work, including design, branding and packaging, into a full-service offering encompassing creative and media.
Michael Richards, CEO of WFCA Intergrated, said: "We have been very keen to provide our clients with a genuine fully integrated service, and the addition of the media department broadens our service offering. We have had a great year, having also introduced a new media department, which has already won an award for the agency for outstanding results."
The media department is being headed up by Bill Jones, one of the original founders of MediaCom, supported by media manager Tina Crouch, previously at Grey.
"Bill is very highly respected in the media industry and by clients, both as a planner and a tough negotiator; we are extremely fortunate to have his talents at the Agency," Richards said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London