WFCA launches media planning and buying arm
LONDON - WFCA Integrated has set up a media planning and buying department on the back of its recent £7m Carpetright account win.
The agency won Carpetright, which is the UK's biggest floor-covering retailer, last month.
The win marked the first major success by WFCA in its efforts to extend its below-the-line work, including design, branding and packaging, into a full-service offering encompassing creative and media.
Michael Richards, CEO of WFCA Intergrated, said: "We have been very keen to provide our clients with a genuine fully integrated service, and the addition of the media department broadens our service offering. We have had a great year, having also introduced a new media department, which has already won an award for the agency for outstanding results."
The media department is being headed up by Bill Jones, one of the original founders of MediaCom, supported by media manager Tina Crouch, previously at Grey.
"Bill is very highly respected in the media industry and by clients, both as a planner and a tough negotiator; we are extremely fortunate to have his talents at the Agency," Richards said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London