High net worth visitors targeted in LSE site revamp
LONDON - The London Stock Exchange has unveiled a new website specifically designed to help advertisers looking to target large numbers of high net worth individuals on the site, which attracts almost 8m page impressions a month.
The London Stock Exchange now offers more free financial content than it has before, and has been redeveloped to offer a range of ad formats, including sponsorship opportunities, to potential advertisers.
In addition to core features such as 15-minute delayed prices and company announcements, the Prices and News section of the website now offers enhanced high-spec portfolio management system; a wider range of news content including AFX and Citywire along with webcasts; and email and SMS alerts.
David Lester, chief information officer at the London Stock Exchange, said: "We want to empower investors, to give them the tools they need to educate themselves and make better informed investment decisions.
"Our website is already a key destination for private investors looking to take advantage of the financial information that we provide. By offering more free information we expect it to become the staple content resource for many investors."
The London Stock Exchange already attracts more than 800,000 unique users a month and according to Hitwise, it is consistently among the top 10 most visited financial services websites in the UK.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Category Marketing Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£65K + Car Allowance + Significant Bonus, Berkshire/West of London
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)