Proximity Worldwide expands network to Japan
LONDON - Proximity Worldwide has expanded into the Japanese market following a tie-up with sister Omnicom agency I&S BBDO, which will see the launch of NYX Proximity as part of a move to accelerate the growth of the direct marketing network in the Asia Pacific region.
The new agency will complement the other Proximity Worldwide businesses that exist in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore, as well as the 37 BBDO offices in the region.
Mat Mildenhall, chief operating officer at Proximity Worldwide, said: "By launching NYX Proximity in Japan, we are really putting Proximity on the map in Asia. The team at NYX Proximity are excellent and compliment our positioning of being the number one-ranked direct and relationship marketing network."
The Proximity office in Japan will work closely with the other regional Proximity offices to provide clients with a range of online and offline direct and relationship marketing services.
With a staff of 60, NYX Proximity will be co-located within the I&S BBDO building and will be able to draw on BBDO's resource. The new agency is to be led by Tostune Yoshiaki.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London