WWAV West poaches EHS Brann's Davies for MD role
LONDON – WWAV Rapp Collins Group has poached EHS Brann's board account director Nick Davies as its new managing director of WWAV Rapp Collins West.
Davies, who takes up his new role in the autumn, is still at EHS Brann in London, where he has been responsible for clients including British Gas, Tesco Clubcard and Peugeot.
Prior to joining EHS, Davies, who started his career at WWAV in London, co-founded integrated marketing agency Junction Group and also worked at Tullo Marshall Warren.
He takes over from the current managing director Allan Freeman, who will leave at the end of the year. Freeman does not currently have a new job to go to.
Chris Gordon, WWAV Rapp Collins group chairman and chief executive, said: "Allan has decided to move on and goes with our thanks and best wishes. He will work alongside Nick until the end of the year to ensure a smooth transition."
He added: "I am delighted to welcome Nick back. His all-round experience and proven leadership skills are exactly what is required to take WWAV West on to the next stage of its development."
Based in Bristol, WWAV Rapp Collins West has 30 staff and a client list that includes Chelsea Building Society, British Red Cross and Gala Bingo.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)