WWAV West poaches EHS Brann's Davies for MD role
LONDON – WWAV Rapp Collins Group has poached EHS Brann's board account director Nick Davies as its new managing director of WWAV Rapp Collins West.
Davies, who takes up his new role in the autumn, is still at EHS Brann in London, where he has been responsible for clients including British Gas, Tesco Clubcard and Peugeot.
Prior to joining EHS, Davies, who started his career at WWAV in London, co-founded integrated marketing agency Junction Group and also worked at Tullo Marshall Warren.
He takes over from the current managing director Allan Freeman, who will leave at the end of the year. Freeman does not currently have a new job to go to.
Chris Gordon, WWAV Rapp Collins group chairman and chief executive, said: "Allan has decided to move on and goes with our thanks and best wishes. He will work alongside Nick until the end of the year to ensure a smooth transition."
He added: "I am delighted to welcome Nick back. His all-round experience and proven leadership skills are exactly what is required to take WWAV West on to the next stage of its development."
Based in Bristol, WWAV Rapp Collins West has 30 staff and a client list that includes Chelsea Building Society, British Red Cross and Gala Bingo.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin