Headline: Hutchison calls 3 review with Ogilvy, DDB to pitch
Hutchison's 3 is reviewing its Hong Kong creative account, held by TBWA. DDB and Ogilvy & Mather are tipped to pitch for the brief, which is valued at HK$4 million (US$512,853) in agency revenue, and $12 million in billings. The move follows the UK's realignment of the account from TBWA to WCRS.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...