Headline: HK gives nod for terrestrial stations to go digital
The Hong Kong Government has given local terrestrial channels Asia Television (ATV) and Television Broadcasts (TVB) the rights to broadcast using digital technology. The broadcasts will start in 2007, with analogue broadcasting phased out by 2012.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Brand Manager - Pharmaceuticals Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Cheshire