DMA Scotland appoints Metcalfe as new chairman
LONDON - DMA Scotland has appointed David Metcalfe, head of wholesale banking development at Lloyds TSB Scotland, as its new chair, taking over from Gillian Lyall.
Lyall, group sales director of Pillans and Waddies, has completed her full three-year term.
Metcalfe has previously held a number of senior positions at Scottish Widows, including that of project director, where he was responsible for developing a more customer-focused strategy for the business and corporate markets.
Before Scottish Widows, he worked in the Bank of Scotland's corporate banking division.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...