DMA Scotland appoints Metcalfe as new chairman
LONDON - DMA Scotland has appointed David Metcalfe, head of wholesale banking development at Lloyds TSB Scotland, as its new chair, taking over from Gillian Lyall.
Lyall, group sales director of Pillans and Waddies, has completed her full three-year term.
Metcalfe has previously held a number of senior positions at Scottish Widows, including that of project director, where he was responsible for developing a more customer-focused strategy for the business and corporate markets.
Before Scottish Widows, he worked in the Bank of Scotland's corporate banking division.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)