DMA Scotland appoints Metcalfe as new chairman
LONDON - DMA Scotland has appointed David Metcalfe, head of wholesale banking development at Lloyds TSB Scotland, as its new chair, taking over from Gillian Lyall.
Lyall, group sales director of Pillans and Waddies, has completed her full three-year term.
Metcalfe has previously held a number of senior positions at Scottish Widows, including that of project director, where he was responsible for developing a more customer-focused strategy for the business and corporate markets.
Before Scottish Widows, he worked in the Bank of Scotland's corporate banking division.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)