DMA Scotland appoints Metcalfe as new chairman
LONDON - DMA Scotland has appointed David Metcalfe, head of wholesale banking development at Lloyds TSB Scotland, as its new chair, taking over from Gillian Lyall.
Lyall, group sales director of Pillans and Waddies, has completed her full three-year term.
Metcalfe has previously held a number of senior positions at Scottish Widows, including that of project director, where he was responsible for developing a more customer-focused strategy for the business and corporate markets.
Before Scottish Widows, he worked in the Bank of Scotland's corporate banking division.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire