V&A picks Mook for Asia meets Europe exhibition site
LONDON – Creative digital consultancy Mook has been chosen by V&A to create the website for its autumn exhibition 'Encounters: The Meeting of Asia and Europe' after a successful collaboration on the Vivienne Westwood site earlier this year.
The website will be launched in two phases in the build-up to the exhibition, which takes place between September 23 and December 5.
Tom Evans, creative director at Mook, said: "Encounters explores an extraordinary 300 hundred years of interaction between Asia and Europe. Our design will be inspired by the beautiful exotic objects on display, and uses classic typography, illustration and a simple colour palette to create a rewarding virtual exhibition."
The first phase of the website launches at the end of July 2004.
Mook specialises in engaging communications for the youth, media and music markets. Clients include the BBC, MTV, Channel 4 and The Times.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)