Daily Telegraph launches ad push for Fantasy Football
LONDON - The Daily Telegraph is launching a summer advertising push for its Fantasy Football competition ahead of the start of the season.
The campaign involves television advertising, posters, in-store radio and a supplement sponsored by Bupa.
This year's competition also involves giving a free DVD to competitors called 'History of Football' and the chance to access players' weekly scores online for an additional fee.
The 16-page Bupa-sponsored Telegraph Fantasy Football supplement will be published on July 31 and the 30-second television advertisement will air on Channel 4, Five, and on satellite channels during August, ahead of the first game of the Premiership season on August 14.
In-store radio advertising involves Moto service stations and Allsports stores, and the poster campaign, with the strapline "Fever Pitch. Pick your team by August 14", will take in London and South of England locations.
Mark Dixon, Telegraph Group marketing director, said: "Telegraph Fantasy Football has a hugely loyal following and continues to be one of our most popular promotions. We're confident that the new initiatives and marketing support this year will grow participation even more."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)