Daily Telegraph launches ad push for Fantasy Football
LONDON - The Daily Telegraph is launching a summer advertising push for its Fantasy Football competition ahead of the start of the season.
The campaign involves television advertising, posters, in-store radio and a supplement sponsored by Bupa.
This year's competition also involves giving a free DVD to competitors called 'History of Football' and the chance to access players' weekly scores online for an additional fee.
The 16-page Bupa-sponsored Telegraph Fantasy Football supplement will be published on July 31 and the 30-second television advertisement will air on Channel 4, Five, and on satellite channels during August, ahead of the first game of the Premiership season on August 14.
In-store radio advertising involves Moto service stations and Allsports stores, and the poster campaign, with the strapline "Fever Pitch. Pick your team by August 14", will take in London and South of England locations.
Mark Dixon, Telegraph Group marketing director, said: "Telegraph Fantasy Football has a hugely loyal following and continues to be one of our most popular promotions. We're confident that the new initiatives and marketing support this year will grow participation even more."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)