Kiss FM and Benjys link up for summer parks promotion
LONDON – Kiss FM and sandwich chain Benjys are running a joint promotion this summer on the back of the radio station's 'Kiss in the Green' advertising and London park marketing activity.
Benjys is running a picnic "meal deal" to complement the Kiss FM campaign, which aims to get Londoners out into one of the five major parks this summer. The drive is supported by competitions and on-air activity.
The deal was brokered by SP Partnerships, the promotions arm of SP Holdings.
The Kiss FM TV and radio campaign, which was launched last week with creative from Naked Communications and HHCL/Red Cell, shows Londoners frolicking in a park covered in grass stains.
Afdhel Aziz, brand manager of Kiss FM, said: "Kiss and Benjys are fun, cheeky brands that appeal to young people across London, so it seemed like a great idea to support out summer campaign with an actual picnic you can enjoy in the park."
Emma Rickwood, commercial director of Benjys Group, said: "This activity will increase our brand awareness and drive incremental revenue and traffic through our retail estate."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire