LucasArts employs new marketing chief and vice president
LONDON – LucasArts, the videogame publisher behind Star Wars, has appointed John Geoghegan as its new marketing chief and vice president.
Geoghegan has more than 20 years experience managing campaigns for companies including British Airways, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, Chevron and Dupont.
Jim Ward, LucasArts president said of the appointment, "The global outlook and creative sensibilities that John has developed in his twenty years in advertising and marketing will be enormously influential for LucasArts as we expand our business."
Although LucasArts has had major success with its Star Wars titles the company is still in the middle of picking itself out of a huge slump that saw redundancies, projects cancelled and staff bonuses shelved.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London