LucasArts employs new marketing chief and vice president
LONDON – LucasArts, the videogame publisher behind Star Wars, has appointed John Geoghegan as its new marketing chief and vice president.
Geoghegan has more than 20 years experience managing campaigns for companies including British Airways, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, Chevron and Dupont.
Jim Ward, LucasArts president said of the appointment, "The global outlook and creative sensibilities that John has developed in his twenty years in advertising and marketing will be enormously influential for LucasArts as we expand our business."
Although LucasArts has had major success with its Star Wars titles the company is still in the middle of picking itself out of a huge slump that saw redundancies, projects cancelled and staff bonuses shelved.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)