LucasArts employs new marketing chief and vice president
LONDON – LucasArts, the videogame publisher behind Star Wars, has appointed John Geoghegan as its new marketing chief and vice president.
Geoghegan has more than 20 years experience managing campaigns for companies including British Airways, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, Chevron and Dupont.
Jim Ward, LucasArts president said of the appointment, "The global outlook and creative sensibilities that John has developed in his twenty years in advertising and marketing will be enormously influential for LucasArts as we expand our business."
Although LucasArts has had major success with its Star Wars titles the company is still in the middle of picking itself out of a huge slump that saw redundancies, projects cancelled and staff bonuses shelved.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)