Starcom promotes Clarke to international director role
LONDON – Starcom International has promoted Ian Clarke to the role of executive director with overall responsibility for management of its international clients.
Clarke, who has been at Publicis Groupe-owned Starcom since its launch in 1998, will report directly to Starcom MediaVest chief executive of EMEA, Mark Cramner. He was previously worldwide account director on McDonald's and Philip Morris.
Starcom International has respsonsibility for centrally appointed acccounts, such as Levi Strauss and BT, and network accounts such as Coca-Cola and Kraft.
According to Cramner: "He has continued to dedicate himself to the progress of international delivery and value creation in every aspect. Driving international assignment and network culture will be critical to the success of our company, as we move to capitalise on the success of the first half of 2004."
Clarke began his career at McCann Erickson, moving to the New York office in 1994 to become vice-president of international media in 1994.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here>
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London