Starcom promotes Clarke to international director role
LONDON – Starcom International has promoted Ian Clarke to the role of executive director with overall responsibility for management of its international clients.
Clarke, who has been at Publicis Groupe-owned Starcom since its launch in 1998, will report directly to Starcom MediaVest chief executive of EMEA, Mark Cramner. He was previously worldwide account director on McDonald's and Philip Morris.
Starcom International has respsonsibility for centrally appointed acccounts, such as Levi Strauss and BT, and network accounts such as Coca-Cola and Kraft.
According to Cramner: "He has continued to dedicate himself to the progress of international delivery and value creation in every aspect. Driving international assignment and network culture will be critical to the success of our company, as we move to capitalise on the success of the first half of 2004."
Clarke began his career at McCann Erickson, moving to the New York office in 1994 to become vice-president of international media in 1994.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here>
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)