NTL in deal with MTV Networks for broadband drive
LONDON - NTL has signed a deal with MTV Networks Europe to make the music service MTV Live available to more than 1m Broadband Plus subscribers in the UK.
MTV Live is designed specifically for broadband users and is currently available in France, Italy and the Netherlands. It will come at no extra cost to NTL subscribers.
The programming draws on MTV's archive of live footage from awards, performances and events. The channel will also give broadband users access to exclusives, games and a selection of on-demand content.
Aizad Hussein, managing director of NTL's residential services, said: "Music content is one of the most popular areas on the internet and working with MTV places our customers at the cutting edge of the broadband music scene. We will offer the widest choice of music services compared with any other broadband provider."
Vicki Tjasink, director of interacive production, said: "This agreement with NTL extends MTV's reach into the European broadband market and supports our multi-platform approach to content."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London