Prospect offers electronic business and financial lists
LONDON – Prospect Swetenhams, the data marketing company, has added Electropages.com and Euromoney Institutional Investor in Europe to its list management providing access to 60,000 electronic purchasers and 800,000 senior business decision makers.
Electropages.com is a web-based information platform that delivers real time product news to the global electronics industry. Recipients of the newsletter include design engineers, technical managers, product development managers, CEOs and chief technologists.
The database is particularly strong in Asia, providing more than 60,000 English-speaking registered users who have opted in to the weekly product update newsletter.
Debbie Snewing, head of UK business lists, said: "We strongly recommend this list to users wishing to promote electrical components, software and design/development tools, integrated circuits, computers and peripherals, packaging materials and general business to business offers."
Euromoney Institutional Investor, which uses Wyvern for the UK, has more than 800,000 premium business-to-business contacts in its database. These senior level and middle management executives are active subscribers to a wide variety of Euromoney's publications. These contacts span many industry sectors including capital markets, investment management, private banking, IT, legal, tax and insurance.
Snewing added: "This prestigious global database of key senior decision makers, who are known purchasers of a wide range of high value products and services will provide exciting opportunities for European mailers."
Prospect Swetenhams is the product of The Prospect Shop and Swetenhams, which recently merged. The company offers UK and international list broking and management in business to consumer and business to business sectors.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London