Banks to launch CRM campaigns from ATMs with NCR
LONDON - NCR Corporation has launched new software in the UK that allows banks to run CRM campaigns through ATM machines offering loans and insurance, which have had higher rates of success in the US than direct mail.
The APTRA Relate software will also let customers to personalise their ATM transactions and to get information at the cash machine, such as when their home insurance is due for renewal.
NCR expects leading UK banks to deploy the software within the next year as it continues to extend its ATM function beyond mobile phone top-ups and instant cash and cheque deposits.
Banks in North America, the Netherlands and Asia already use APTRA Relate to link the ATM network to CRM databases. The application allows one-to-one communications to be delivered on the ATM and integrated with other marketing channels.
Banks use APTRA Relate to make personalised offers on loans with customers having the option to accept through the ATM. North American banks say they have experienced higher uptake than direct mail offers.
Fiona McDade, NCR'S APTRA Relate product manager, said: "Offers and reminders flash up on the ATM while transactions are processed, making the whole process both more convenient and appropriate compared with contact by direct mail or outbound call centres."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London