BA signs one-year deal with Capital for drivetime
LONDON – British Airways has signed a one-year deal with Capital Radio Group that will see the airline sponsor various drivetime shows across the network, including 95.8 Capital FM.
BA will also sponsor drivetime shows on Southern FM, Ocean FM and Capital Gold Network. The deal makes BA Capital's third major cross-brand sponsor, joining Kellogg's and O2 as commercial partners across the portfolio.
BA's product messages will be delivered to listeners when they are on their way home, picking up children from school, or working late, designed to evoke thoughts of where they would rather be while stuck in traffic.
The shows are presented by Neil Fox on 95.8 Capital FM, Dan Gaser on Southern FM, Steve Randall on Ocean FM and Paul Coyte in the Capital Gold Newtork.
Jayne O'Brien, head of UK and Ireland marketing at BA, said: "The last 12 months have strongly delivered against our objectives of becoming more accessible and a key part of London life."
The sponsorship will run into June 2005. It was brokered by Steve Coteman, radio manager at ZenithOptimedia and Capital Radio group sponsorship manager, Nadine Fragosa.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)