SmartFocus signs up Astech Intermedia as US partner
LONDON – SmartFocus has signed Astech InterMedia, the US data company to the American newspaper industry, to its list of partners.
Astech Intermedia is based in Denver, Colorado and provides services and technology to more than 150 clients, including marketing software company Mmax, Media Sense, R-Logic and Target eXpress.
The deal sees SmartFocus offering software for marketing analysis and campaign management, so Astech's clients can better understand their customers' behaviour and target them quickly for campaigns.
Tom Ratkovich, president and chief executive officer of Astech Intermedia, said: "The SmartFocus product suite has allowed us to deliver enhanced function ability, usability and performance to marketing automation in the publishing industry."
The news follows SmartFocus' recent partnership with US database marketing firm BeNow. The deal will see BeNow use SmartFocus' SmartMarketer Intelligent Marketing applications as a part of its hosted database marketing service, as well as allowing BeNow to re-sell SmartFocus software.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)