SmartFocus signs up Astech Intermedia as US partner
LONDON – SmartFocus has signed Astech InterMedia, the US data company to the American newspaper industry, to its list of partners.
Astech Intermedia is based in Denver, Colorado and provides services and technology to more than 150 clients, including marketing software company Mmax, Media Sense, R-Logic and Target eXpress.
The deal sees SmartFocus offering software for marketing analysis and campaign management, so Astech's clients can better understand their customers' behaviour and target them quickly for campaigns.
Tom Ratkovich, president and chief executive officer of Astech Intermedia, said: "The SmartFocus product suite has allowed us to deliver enhanced function ability, usability and performance to marketing automation in the publishing industry."
The news follows SmartFocus' recent partnership with US database marketing firm BeNow. The deal will see BeNow use SmartFocus' SmartMarketer Intelligent Marketing applications as a part of its hosted database marketing service, as well as allowing BeNow to re-sell SmartFocus software.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)